A form that is added to a form is a type of operation that prevents an empty transition.
Cannot be empty operation at Property Panel
- Description: A description of the action is written.
- Heading: Specifies the name in the action list when added as a Form Action.
- Warning Message: When the action is executed, the warning message to be given to the user is written.
- Run Condition: If the value in the query entered in this field is ‘0′, the corresponding action will not run.
- Request Confirmation: Select whether to ask for confirmation before running the action. If Request Confirmation is activated, the Confirmation Message feature is turned on and the message that will be displayed when requesting confirmation is written.
- Example Used
There is a textbox for an email. The textbox has an operation for the record check. Cannot be empty operation with Validation event is used for control before the form is saved.
If the textbox is empty and you do not write a text, the warning appears as below.