This operation allows you to open a new list in each row in the corresponding list. A new list can be opened in the drop-down list according to the action order.
Add New Detail List operation at Property Panel
- Description: Description related to action is written.
- Heading: When added as Form Action, it specifies the name in the action list.
- Control Query: The SQL query is written
- Color Style (Alan | Criteria | Value | Type | Colors | Cell(0-1)): According to the specified area information, the specified color is applied to the line. For example; the text color of the lines that Quantity | == | 0 | 0 Red style and quantity is 0 are painted in red or the background of the lines that Quantity | == | 0 | 1 | Red quantity is 0, is painted in red.
- Sub Total ( Field|operation (count, sum, min, average) I Text): The list allows you to see the total information under the other. For example; the subtotal of amounts is obtained with Quantity | Sum | Amount Total transaction
- Paging: The list will paginate.
- Hide column heading: It hides the column headers on the list.
- File Menu: Adds a toolbar to the list head for downloading and displaying files in the list.
- Run Condition: If the value in the query entered in this field is “0”, the corresponding action will not run.
- Request Confirmation: Select if the request confirmation will be used before running the action. If Request Confirmation is activated, the Confirmation Message feature is turned on and the message that will be displayed when requesting confirmation is written.
- Example Used
The operation makes a list opens the details on the same list.
There are a few controls and a grid control in a form.
There is a list control at another form. Its SQL Query is as below.
A textbox control named ID is added in this form.
This list control has an Update Value operation When the row is changed event for the control named ID. “UserTableID” is written in this query.
This list has also another operation, which is Add New Detail List operation with Detail is Opened event. Detail table query is written in the query of this operation.
After the list is updated value with When the form is opened event, the list is displayed as below.
After a row of the list is selected, click the arrow to the left of the row. The detailed data open below the list.