This operation makes the specified grid areas calculate.
Calculate operation at Property Panel
- Description: A description of the action is written.
- Heading: Specifies the name in the action list when added as a Form Action.
- Calculation: Enter the desired calculation formula. For example, SUM (FieldName).
- Run Condition: If the value in the query entered in this field is ‘0′, the corresponding action will not run.
- Request Confirmation: Select whether to ask for confirmation before running the action. If Request Confirmation is activated, the Confirmation Message feature is turned on and the message that will be displayed when requesting confirmation is written.
- Example Used
You have a grid and a numeric box in the form. The amount of the column needs to be calculated. The numeric box has an operation as Calculate with When the value changes event. You must write a sum(Amount) in the Calculate area to add all amounts.
Format values are specified for the numeric box and the Amount column of the grid. Here, the format is an integer.
When data is written on the grid, the numeric box will calculate the amount values thanks to the operation automatically.
Client view on screen