To use the Figures Box on the Xpoda Platform, you can drag-and-drop the Digit Box element from the icon on the toolbox.
The designer view of the form tool is as follows.
|Free Form||Responsive Form||Mobile|
Properties of the form tool;
- Name: Name of the tool will be written here.
- Default Value: The value entered here comes into the form tool by default.
- Max. Character: To define the maximum value of this field.
- Text Size: Sets the size of the information in the Form tool.
- Help Text: It is the text that is entered for comment when the mouse is placed on the Form tool.
- Icon: Select the icon, color, and position to be added to the Form tool.
- Text Fonts: Allows you to change the font.
- Text Type: Adjust the type of text like bold, italic, underlined and replaces the text as right-aligned, left-aligned, or centered.
- Color: Edits the color of inside the form tool and/or the text inside the tool.
- Height/Width: Adjusts the height and width of the Form tool (The width field has been removed from Responsive Forms).
- Left/Top: Adjusts the distance of the Form tool from the left and top(This field has been removed from responsive forms)
- Format: You can select to format of the field.
- Linked Object: Links to an object element created by action. When the object element runs, the information is filled in according to the object area.
- Linked Object Area: Selects the fields within the linked object area.
- Tab Order No: Specifies the order of the form tool within the form.
- Fit Horizontal: Fits the form tool to the full screen on the user’s screen.
- Fix On The Right: Pins the Form tool to the right.
- Display: Makes the Form tool not appear on the screen.
- Form Only: The information entered in the Form tool is not saved to SQL, but only in form.
- Selection Buttons: Whether or not the buttons on the Form tool appear (With this feature, you can increase or decrease the value with the up and down arrow keys of the keyboard or with the help of the mouse).