This is a type of operation ensuring the deletion (cleaning) of the contents of the designated area in the form.
Clear Content operation at Property Panel
- Description: A description of the action is written.
- Heading: When added as a Form Action, specifies its name in the action list.
- Fields: The fields to be cleaned are selected in the form. Multiple fields can be selected.
- Run Condition: If the value in the query entered in this field is “0”, the corresponding action will not run.
- Request Confirmation: Select if the request confirmation will be used before running the action. If Request Confirmation is activated, the Confirmation Message feature is turned on and the message that will be displayed when requesting confirmation is written.
- Example Used
There is some form of control with data and a button in a form.
The button has a Clear Content operation with When clicked event. The form controls are chosen from the fields to clear content.
When the button is clicked, the data in the controls will be deleted from the Client screen as below.