It is a tool for writing field titles and definitions.
Label tool icon at Toolbox
How it looks like on the Canvas
It is a tool to write the field headings. Tags come to form with tools and they are used to indicate what fields are. But it can also be used to group a field in a title in the form. Also, if you want to add a warning or a note on the form, you can add a label tool and write a form note. The label does not have a character limit. Tags are not saved in the database but appear in the form.
- Text: The information name to be entered into the label is written.
- Text Size: Sets the size of the tool.
- Help Text: It is a text entered for releasing an explanation when it comes to the mouse on the tool.
- Icon: Select the icon, color, and position to be added to the Form tool.
- Text Font: To change the font of text in the tool, use Text Fonts area
- Text Type: Adjust the type of text like bold, italic, underlined, and replaces the text as right-aligned, left-aligned, or centered.
- Color: Edits the color of inside the form tool and/or the text inside the tool.
- Height / Width: Adjusts the height and width of the Form tool.
- Left / Top: Adjusts the distance of the Form tool from the left and top.
- Format: The format in which the given value is displayed is specified.
- Fix On The Right: Pins the Form tool to the right.
- Display: Makes the Form tool not appear on the screen.
- When the Value Changes: It works when the value inside the tool is changed.
- When the Icon Clicked: It works when the icon is clicked.
Tags come to form with form tools and they are used to indicate what fields are. But it can also be used to group a field in a title in the form. In addition, if you want to add a warning or a note on the form, you can add a label box and write a form note. The label does not have a character limit. Tags are not saved in the database but appear in the form.
To edit the text as bold, italic, underline, and to change the location of the text on the tool, you can use the Text Type area. To edit the text color and background color of the text you can change from Color area.
Client screenshot in the result of the modification
For example; If you want to make a title in the form with the label tool after you type what the title is in the text field, the format properties of the text are selected and the label is saved. The background color of the label is selected from the color section in the label properties.
An example of a form where the label is used a title is as in below.
(The text of the label tool is Person Information.)
Client view on screen